Offering enhanced odds on the most popular sports seems to be the latest trend with major bookmakers. The leading players certainly make bold claims, promoting themselves as the most generous when it comes to enhanced odds, but which firms live up to the hype. Who can you trust and who is little more than false advertising?
In this review we look at the standout enhanced odds offers, concentrating brands, different types of enhanced odds, accumulators and even the all-important terms and conditions. Looking for the best enhanced odds offers on horse racing, football, greyhounds and more?
The table below includes a list of brands and offers. Read our review, choose the firm you want to bet with and click the link to get started.
What is Enhanced Odds and how does it work?
Before looking at the best enhanced odds offers it’s worth taking a short amount of time to summarise what enhanced odds are in terms of online sports betting, familiarising ourselves with the small print and popular terms.
- Stake is the cash you will place on a bet at enhanced odds. Usually, with enhanced odds offer, there is a maximum stake in place, such as £1 or £5. This is to limit the losses for bookies when offering enhanced odds on sports such as football.
- Time limit refers to an important point in the terms and conditions which states your bets must be placed before a certain time, often on the day of the event. For example, if odds have been enhanced on horse racing it will be between 10am and 12pm, rewarding those getting their cash down early.
- Prizes in the T&Cs refer to the cash that could be won by betting on an enhanced odds offer. The reason this is mentioned is it is often limited per customer. This is to stop one punter able to play for big stakes hammering the bookies.
Best Online Enhanced Odds Offers
Betfair enhanced odds
Whether you are betting on the sportsbook or exchange section of the Betfair website you can be sure of a top service. Customers benefit from a number of promotions, deals and special offers on the most popular sports, including free bets for winning football accas and extra places each way on the biggest horse races. Betfair also offer enhanced odds on rugby, cricket and tennis. Betfair promise they won’t be beat for price on any of these sports fixtures every day. This means you’ll get more cash in your pocket when backing a winner at Betfair than with any of the competition.
Coral enhanced odds
Coral have invested heavily in their website and mobile app in recent times and it is now rates alongside the best in the business. If you haven’t visited Coral for a while it is well worth returning to check out the changes that have taken place. The marketing team have also benefited from an increased budget and have used that to lay on a feast of promotions, including enhanced odds. Bet with Coral now and get a better odds on your football accumulator. Coral are market best price on a number of games and also add a 10% bonus to your winnings.
888Sport enhanced odds
888Sport are an online only betting firm who are big on promotions and giving customers a better service than they’ll get with the competition. They are big on football and horse racing, pricing up more markets than most other firms on the Premier League and Cheltenham Festival, for example. Customers, both new and existing, will also benefit from enhanced odds on sports fixtures every day of the week. Visit the dedicated enhanced odds tab on the homepage for a list of fixtures covered today. This may include NFL, football or even the favourite in the most popular horse race of the day.
SportNation enhanced odds
SportNation may not boast the same kind of history and reputation in the industry as some of the other bookies mentioned on this list but they are an ambitious outfit and one looking to ruffle a few feathers in the world of online sports betting. They aim to do that by offering the kind of promotions, free bets and enhanced odds that ensures they stand out from the crowd. Visit SportNation now and take advantage of enhanced odds on Premier League as well as double rewards points on every bet placed on the English top tier. Get your share now.
Mansionbet enhanced odds
Mansionbet come from an online casino betting background and that experience has taught them a thing or two about offering competition beating customer service. To win and keep new customers, Mansionbet give the red-carpet treatment to each and every one of their members. Visit the promotions tab on the homepage for evidence of this. Included on the list are price boost offers and acca insurance on football accumulators, including Premier League and the Scottish Premiership. When placing a football acca with five or more selections, each with minimum odds of 1.2, your returns will be boosted. The percentage of your boost is determined by how many legs there are in your bet.
William Hill enhanced odds
William Hill are a giant of the online and in-store gambling industry. They are known across the world as a reliable and trustworthy betting site, offering a generous odds boost and more markets on sports ranging from football and horse racing to American football and basketball. William Hill don’t usually get involved in the promotions war, but they do enjoy making waves by sending out an enhanced odds offer on horse racing. When a big meeting is approaching, you’ll notice William Hill enhance the price of the favourite, leaving much of the competition lagging behind. If you are planning on placing a horse racing bet, it’s worth checking out what William Hill are offering first.
MoPlay enhanced odds
MoPlay may not be as instantly recognisable as the other brands included in this list of bookies offering the best enhanced odds offers but that’s something they are determined to remedy. The way they aim to do that is by offering a long list of promotions that help them stand out from the crowd. You’ll get free bets enhanced odds and money back offers on all your favourite sports with MoPlay. Visit the promotions tab on the homepage for an updated list, you won’t be disappointed by what you find here, that’s for sure. MoPlay offer enhanced odds on football markets, including first goal scorer and correct score.
Karamba enhanced odds
Karamba have much work to do if they are to compete with the heavyweights of the betting industry but this firm have spent wisely on advertising and ensure the promotions tab is something worth shouting about in mainstream media and on social media. Karamba have really pushed the boat out when it comes to offering new customers a welcome bonus, but they also look after their existing customers. How they do that is by offering enhanced odds promotions on sports, including tennis. Karamba promise to boost your odds and winnings by over 70% in some cases when placing a sports accumulator with four or more selections at odds of 1/5 or better.
Types of Enhanced Odds
- Price boost is the most common type of enhanced odds. Bookmakers mentioned in the above list have all, at one time or another, boosted the odds of a popular sports bet, such as a player to score the first goal in a big match or a certain fighter to win a boxing bout. This encourages punters to bet with this firm over the competition.
- Price promises is another form of enhanced odds betting you will find at the top online bookmakers. Firms like Betfair promise to be best price or joint best price on tennis, horse racing, football and more. They do this by constantly monitoring the price of their competitors and moving to better it.
- Price matching is something very similar to price promises. When price matching a bookie is telling customers they will match the market best price on a chosen fixture or race. This saves you looking around to get the best odds possible.
- Enhanced odds for new customers is available with many of the top names in the industry. Sign up for an account as a new player and you will get enhanced odds on your first bet.
- Enhanced odds coupons applies to football and tennis. It is a list of fixtures that have benefited from enhanced odds and you can add them to doubles, trebles and accumulators or simply back as a super single
Enhanced Odds Terms & Conditions
It is worth remembering that all enhanced odds promotions have terms and conditions attached and you should take the time to read these before signing up and betting. This will ensure you have a full understanding of the small print. Here are some of the more important terms and conditions…
- Minimum deposit is the least amount of cash you can add to your betting account to qualify for the promotion. This is usually set at £5 or £10.
- Wagering requirements concerns the amount you can bet on an enhanced odds selection. Selections with enhanced odds may be limited to £1 stakes.
- Validity period is the time before the enhanced odds promotion expires. For example, it may be between 12pm and 1pm for the favourite of a horse racing taking place today. You must bet between that time to qualify.
- Payment options are worth knowing about as certain ewallet services don’t qualify you for promotions. This is due to customer misuse in the past. Credit and debit cards seem to work best when working towards enhanced odds offers.
How to Win an Accumulator Bet?
Sports bettors adopt several different strategies when it comes to placing accumulator bets, although some are more successful than others. Below are a few hints and tips to keep in mind when attempting to place a winning accumulator…
- Do as much research as possible. Read form, team news, injury updates, gossip columns and more. As much as you can get your hands on. The more you know the better your chances of winning are.
- Follow a successful tipster website. When taking the advice of tipsters, it’s important to check their profit and loss column for both the current month and the season so far. Maybe even last season, if it’s available.
- Get the best odds possible on each and every selection. Check a respected price comparison website to find out which bookies are most generous when it comes to your picks.
- Take advantage of the many football accumulator betting specials available, such as acca insurance and profit boosts.
FAQ – TBS Top Questions Answered
How to Start
Which online betting site has the best Enhanced Odds offer?
Check out the table near the head of this article for a list of the best betting sites offering enhanced odds. Simply click the link of your chosen bookie to get started.
What sports are subject to enhanced odds?
All sports are covered by enhanced odds specials, but the most popular ones are horse racing, football, tennis, boxing, NFL and golf.
What does enhanced each-way bet mean?
This is another way of offering extra places each-way on horse racing. If most bookies are offering 1/4 the odds a place 1-2-3, a firm giving enhanced each-way be give customers 1/4 the odds a place the best five finishers, giving you more chance at securing a return on your investment.
How do I know which football events have enhanced betting odds?
The quickest way to check is to click on the promotions page of your chosen bookmaker for a full list of offers, deals and promos on sports.
What is enhanced "win only" bets?
This means only win bets are accepted on these markets. You can also place each-way bets but they may not be subject to the enhanced odds deal.