Money back bets and promotions are given in either cash or free bets, so be sure to read the terms and conditions attached to each offer. Fancy a go? Knowing where to get the best money back promotions is important. Check out the below table of bookies offering money back.
What is a Money Back betting offer?
Before getting into the thick of our review and revealing our final list of the best money back promotions offered by online bookmakers, it’s worth taking a minute to explain exactly what a money back special is. How does it work, what are the finer details and, most important of all, where can you get a money back promotion on your favourite sport?
Bookmakers offer money back promotions on the most popular sports of the week in an attempt to help them stand out from the crowd in what has become a crowded market. If you are betting on the Cheltenham Festival Gold Cup for example, and one firm offer a money back promotion, there’s more chance you will make your bets with them. It makes sense to both parties, giving backers the chance to get cash back bets if their punt doesn’t go to plan and, for the bookie, it’s a tried and tested marketing tool.
Best Online Money Back Betting Offers
Betfair money back offer
Betfair are a unique bookmaker as they run both a sportsbook site and exchange service. Both are well stocked with sports, markets and promotions, including enhanced odds, money back, free bets and extra places each way on football, horse racing, tennis, greyhounds, boxing and plenty more besides. Visit the Betfair promotions tab for the latest list of money back offers. One of the most popular offers is the £5 risk free bet. Place a bet and if it loses, you’ll get your money back.
Bet365 money back offer
Bet365 are widely recognised as one of the best and most popular sports betting platforms currently available. They offer betting on all major sports as well as a few niche markets, such as reality TV, politics and even awards, such as BBC Sports Personality of the Year. The bet365 promo page is packed to bursting with exclusive deals and special offers. One of the best of them is the bore draw promo which gives money back on losing bets if a game ends goalless. That makes sitting through a boring 0-0 match easier to do, knowing your stakes will be refunded at the end.
Unibet money back offer
Unibet rank as one of the most generous and forward-thinking online bookmakers available today. They have a modern website and mobile app that allows you to bet on your favourite sport at the click of a button. To stand out from the crowd Unibet bookmaker gives money back on losing bets if a penalty is awarded during the course of the 90 minutes. The introduction of VAR technology in the Premier League and Champions League has led to more penalties being awarded than ever before, so you’ll always have a chance of getting your cash back.
Blacktype money back offer
Blacktype don’t enjoy the same history or reputation in the online betting industry as some of the other brands mentioned in this list but they are an ambitious site who are determined to close the gap between themselves and the big boys. The easiest way to do that is by offering some of the best and most generous promotions, such as money back offers, enhanced odds, free bets and more. Sign up for an account with Blacktype now for a free bet as well as 10% back on losses incurred while betting on virtual sports.
Novibet money back offer
Have you heard of the great work that’s being done by Novibet? If you don’t already have an account, there has never been a better time to get involved and join the party. The reason for that is Novibet boast a modern, stylish and easy to use mobile app which allows you to gamble on the go, placing bets on your favourite sport at the touch of a screen. You’ll also benefit from a range of offers and promotions, including money back on losing football bets. You’ll also get a cash boost on winning football accumulators.
How does money back betting offers work?
There are many different types of money back betting offers around today and picking the right one for you is important if you are serious about beating the bookies and making a profit over the course of a year or season. Here are a few things you should know about money back betting offers.
We’ll use bet365’s no score bore as our example here.
- Place a bet on a football match from one of the top divisions and competitions, including the Premier League and Champions League. You can bet on a selection of markets, such as match winner, both teams to score and first goal scorer.
- If the match ends 0-0 at the full-time whistle and you lose your bet as a result, bet365 traders and marketing team will refund your losing stakes. Money will be added to your account when the match has been resulted, allowing you to place a bet on the next match that catches your eye.
What Sports Are Cashback Offers Available On?
Cash back offers are available on a number of sports, from the most popular to niche sports. They can also be applied to a wide number of markets and that ensures there’s something to suit all types of punters and budgets. Some of the sports you can expect to find cash back offers available on at any of the websites mentioned in this review include…
- Horse racing
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
The football markets benefiting from cash back offers include…
- Match winner
- Both teams to score
- Total goals
- Total corners
- Total cards
- First goal scorer
- Last goal scorer
- Anytime goal scorer
- Half time/full time
- Asian handicap
- Correct score
Money Back Offers Terms & Conditions
It’s worth mentioning at this stage that all money back promotions have terms and conditions attached and you should be aware of these before signing up for an offer and placing your bets.
Read the terms and conditions attached to ensure you have a full understanding of how the deal works. This will avoid any surprises when placing your bets. We have picked out some of the more important points below and added a brief description…
- Stake and refunds apply to the maximum amount of cash you can place on a bet with a money back promotion attached. This can be set at anything between £1 and £100. This limits the bookmaker’s losses when offering money back deals. There is also a limit to how much you can win on these promotions.
- Minimum deposits are in place with all major bookmakers and come into effect when money back promotions are available. Minimum deposits are usually set at £10.
- Wagering requirements concern the bets you must place to qualify for a promotion. For example, with money back football promos each acca must have a certain number of legs at minimum odds and you must also meet the wagering requirements set out in the T&Cs.
- Validity Period is the period of time the promotion is valid for. An example of this could be free bets won using a money back promotion are valid for seven days from the time it was awarded. Make sure you are aware of this and use your bonus as soon as possible.
- Payment options concerns how you pay for your bets. Certain ewallet options aren’t accepted when using promotions. This is due to past customer misuse.